Don't have a Gsuite account yet? Learn how to create one here:
** Please note, This is NOT an SMTP service. **
This article will assist you with verifying your domain and email set up to utilize Gsuite as your Email Host Service. This article will demonstrate setting up your Gsuite through a Clickfunnels purchased domain.
This MUST be done via the manual set up.
Step One: Enter the Manual Setup.
Step Two: Enter Admin Console
Step Three: Start Setup Process
Step Four: Verify Your Domain
Step five: Select "Add A domain Host Record" from the drop down list.
- Open your Clickfunnels Custom domains tab.
- Expand your DNS zone record area for the domain you wish to integrate.
- Click "I have successfully logged in"
- Click "I have opened the control panel for my domain"
- Select TXT from the Drop down menu.
- Place the "@" symbol in the Name input.
- Paste the value from Gsuite into the Value input.
- Save the new record.
- Within Gsuite Click "I have created the TXT Record"
Step Six: Set up Email
- Click "Set up Email"
- Ensure you are still within your DNS Zone Records Tab.
- You will be adding 5 MX records to your domain.
- Add the records provided within your Gsuite account Example Below
*** Note - you will NOT be setting a priority ***
Here is a demonstration of adding a the first MX record from the above list. Ensure you Copy and Paste the Values utilizing Control+C and Control+V on PC or Command+C and Command+V on a Mac.
- select "I have created MX records with these values."
- validate the MX records.
- You can also check your MX records by typing "MX records" into the gsuite search bar.
Your Gsuite for Email Host serving is now set up. You can send yourself a test email from a different account to test deliverability.
Set Up Complete
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page