Don't have a Gsuite account yet? Learn how to create one here:
** Please note, This is NOT an SMTP service. **
This article will assist you with verifying your domain and email set up to utilize Gsuite as your Email Host Service. This article will demonstrate setting up your Gsuite through Godaddy.
Step one: Verify Your domain and set up Email.
Step Two: Enter your Godaddy Account information
Step Three: Confirm Access for Google to make changes to your Godaddy DNS
- Press accept for the DNS record changes to begin.
Step Four: Allow verification to take place (no action needed during this step)
Step Five: Verify your domain and email set up.
- Copy your "Meta Tag" from the screen shown below.
- Enter into your Clickfunnels account.
- Open a funnel assigned to that domain.
- Click on the settings tab.
- Paste the code copied from Gsuite into your "Head tracking code" input.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings tab and press save.
- Select the check box that states "I added the meta tag to my homepage" and press "verify domain and set up email."
- Please note that by clicking next, you will be prompted to select a plan. However, your set up of Gsuite for use as an Email Host Service is complete.
Set Up Complete
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.