What you will need:
- A Sendlane Account (Signup for one here)
Step One: Retrieve Your Sendlane Credentials
- From within Sendlane, navigate to your name in the top right and click "Account Settings."
- Scroll Down to the "Your Security Credentials Section" and note your information there.
Step Two: Integrate Sendlane with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for Sendlane in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Copy over both the API and Hash Key (make sure to put them in their correct spots as they are reversed in ClickFunnels vs. Sendlane).
- Put in your Sendlane subdomain.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Note: When adding your subdomain, make sure to only include the subdomain: i.e. "clickfunnels" in this example and not "clickfunnels.sendlane.com."**
Step Three: Connect Sendlane to Your Funnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.