What you will need:
- An API-based, 3rd Party Email Integration (see integrations here)
- A Thank You Page step.
**Please Note: This setup may not work with all 3rd party integrations. This has been tested and confirmed with MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, Aweber, and should work with other API connections as well. Always test if on another platform.**
Step One: Create Your Thank You Page
- In your funnel, click to "Add a New Step."
- Name Your Step and click "Create Funnel Step."
- From the "Optin" dropdown, select a "Thank You Page" template.
- Create an Email Input field.
- Create a Submit Button.
- Hide both the Email Input and Submit Button.
Step Two: Connect Your Email Integration
- From within the page editor, select "Settings, Integrations."
- Choose your integration (Mailchimp in this example).
- Select "Add to List" as action.
- Select Your List.
**Note: Some email integrations have additional options, such as Mailchimp's choice to "send confirm email." This choice is up to your preference.**
Step Three: Launch Your Funnel
- Your funnel is now ready to launch with a Thank You Page integration..
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.