What you will need:
- An Ontraport Account (Signup for one here)
- Ontraport API ID
- Ontraport API Key
Step One: Retrieve Your API Key and ID
- Within your Ontraport Account, navigate to the top right and click on the "Administration" option in the drop down menu.
- On the left side of your screen, click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Select Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click "New API Key."
- Give your key a NAME, select the Contact Owner, and check all boxes as required (recommended to check all except "create key").
- Click "Save" in the top right of the screen.
Step Two: Add Your Ontraport Integration
- Within ClickFunnels, navigate to your Integrations settings.
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for and Select Ontraport.
- Enter a Nickname.
- Enter your API ID.
- Enter your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
Step Three: Add Ontraport to your funnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.