What you will need:
- A MailChimp Integration
- An Email Field and Submit Action (for data to transfer via API, you must always have these two fields)
Step One: Integrate MailChimp with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Integrate MailChimp with Your Page
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select MailChimp as your Integration.
- Select Add to List as your Action.
- Select the List to Add from the dropdown menu.
- Select "Don't Send Confirm Email" (optional).
**Please note: If "Send Confirm Email" is selected, visitors who optin will not be added to your MailChimp list until they confirm email, which can lead to discrepancies between numbers on ClickFunnels and MailChimp.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.