What you will need:
- A Mailchimp Account (create an account here).
- An Optin Page.
- A Mailchimp Integration on your Optin Page.
Step One: Setup Your Merge Tags in Mailchimp
- From within your list, go to "Settings," and select List fields and * |MERGE|* tags.
- Click "Add A Field."
- Select "Text" as the field type.
- Enter your Field label.
- Under the "Put this tag in your content" field, put in the desired name for the field in ClickFunnels (please see Step Two for details).
**Please note: Make sure to set Email as the ONLY required field. All other fields should be left unchecked.**
Step Two: Setup Your Custom Fields In ClickFunnels
- From within your Optin page, add the required custom fields.
- Go to Custom Field Name and put the same name used in "Put this tag in your content" field in Mailchimp.
- Save the page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.