What you will need:
- An Infusionsoft Integration
- An Order Form Page
- A Product
- Infusionsoft Webform set to "Don't use Google reCAPTCHA for spambot detection." (Please see Step Two below for setup instructions).
Step One: Integrate Infusionsoft with ClickFunnels
Step Two: Setup Your Infusionsoft Webform
- From within Infusionsoft, navigate to your Campaign Builder.
- Select the Campaign you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- If you're not on the edit screen, click "Edit" in the top bar.
- Double click on your Webform to edit.
- Click on "Settings."
- Check "Don't use Google reCAPTCHA for spambot detection."
- Make sure to Publish your campaign changes.
- Click "Publish" again.
**Please note: This setting must be checked for your Campaign to connect properly with ClickFunnels. If your campaign is NOT setup this way, you may not capture all contacts or some contacts will not proceed through the sequence properly.**
Step Three: Integrate Infusionsoft With Your Product
- On your Order Form, Navigate to Products.
- Click "Add Product."
- Select "Email Integration."
- Choose Infusionsoft as your Integration.
- Set Action On Submit to Add via Web Form.
- Select your List To Add Lead.
**Please note: make sure to fill in the other product information to complete product creation.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.