What you will need:
- A PureLeverage (GVO) Account
- An Form In Your GVO Account
**Please note: GVO is not currently supported via API so you will be unable to integrate PureLeverage directly with your ClickFunnels account. Instead, this guide will teach you how to add the form into an individual funnel page so you can collect optin information.**
Step One: Create Your GVO Form
- From within your GVO account, navigate to and click "Level 1 Marketing suite!"
- Click Auto Responder in the dropdown.
- Along the top menu, go to Forms and click "Create Form."
- Enter a Form Name.
- Check the box for Pass Form Data.
- Uncheck the box for Double Opt-In (optional).
- Change any other settings as desired.
- Click "Create."
- Next to the Form you just created, click on HTML.
- Copy your HTML Code.
Step Two: Integrate Your GVO Form with Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select null Html Form as your Integration.
- For your Action, select Integrate Existing Form.
- Paste your GVO Form in the text area.
- Click Parse and Save Web Form.
- Match your Form Fields to the fields in your GVO Form.
**Please note: Make sure to save your funnel page after adding the integration.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.