What you will need:
- A GetResponse Account (Signup for one here)
- A List in GetResponse
- Your GetResponse API Key
Step One: Retrieve Your GetResponse API Key
- From within GetResponse, navigate to the top right under your Account and click "Integrations & API."
- On the left of your screen, click "API."
- Copy your API Key.
Step Two: Integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for GetResponse in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Please note: if you're having trouble connecting, make sure you have a list created in GetResponse.**
Step Three: Connect GetResponse to Your Funnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.