This article will assist you with integrating your externally purchased domain from Godaddy into your Clickfunnels Account. This is for domain's root set up.
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Sign in
- Select your Domain's DNS settings.
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com
- If it does not, Select Add at the bottom right. Select CNAME. Enter WWW into the Name input. Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
Step Two: Add a Forwarding Rule
- Scroll down to your Forwarding Settings area
- Select https://
- Enter www.YOURDOMAIN.com
- Select Permanent (301)
- Select Forward Only
- Select "Update my Nameservers and DNS settings"
- Press Save
** Please Note: YOURDOMAIN Should be the domain name you registered. **
Step Three: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your domain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.