This article will assist you with integrating your externally purchased domain from DreamHost into your Clickfunnels Account.
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Log into your DreamHost Account
- Select the Menu
- Select Domains
- Select Manage Domains
- Select DNS here:
- Scroll to "Add a Custom DNS Record"
- Type "www" into the Name input.
- Select CNAME from the type drop down menu.
- Type "target.clickfunnels.com" into the Value Input.
- Select "Add Record Now"
Step Two: Add a Forwarding Rule
- Click "Add"
- Scroll down to "Redirect" settings area.
- Enter https://www.YOURDOMAIN.com
** Please Note: YOURDOMAIN Should be the domain name you registered. **
Step Three: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your domain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.
SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.