This article will assist you with integrating your externally purchased domain from BlueHost into your Clickfunnels Account. This is for the domain's root set up.
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Sign in
- Select your Domain Menu.
- Select Zone Editor
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com
- If it does not, Enter WWW into the Host Input Select CNAME. Enter target.clickfunnels.com as Points To value.
** Note - You do not need a forwarding rule. To create a redirect rule within BlueHost you, must have hosting - If you have any issues, please contact BlueHost Support **
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your domain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
Step Three: Validate Your SSL
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.