This article will show you how to set up a subdomain from a domain purchased from Siteground
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Sign in
- Select your My Accounts Menu.
- Select Access cPanel
- Select Advanced DNS Zone Editor
- Create a CNAME for the desired subdomain
- Enter the desired subdomain in the Name field
- Enter a TTL or time till live value Example 6000
- Select Type CNAME
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com in the Address field
- Add Record
Step Two: Add your Subdomain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your domain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.