This article will assist you with integrating your externally purchased google domain within clickfunnels.
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Click on your DNS records tab
- Scroll down to your "Custom Resource Records"
- Enter "SUBDOMAIN" in the name input
- Select CNAME from the drop down menu.
- Enter "target.clickfunnels.com" in the domain name input.
- Press Add
** Please Note: "SUBDOMAIN" Should be your desired subdomain **
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your subdomain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.