This article will show you how to set up a subdomain from a domain purchased from Godaddy
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Sign in
- Select your Domain's DNS settings.
- If it does not, Select Add at the bottom right. Select CNAME. Enter SUBDOMAIN into the Name input. Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
** Please Note: SUBDOMAIN Should be the subdomain your desire to use. **
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your domain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.