This article will show you how to set up a subdomain from a domain purchased from DreamHost
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Log into your DreamHost Account
- Select the Menu
- Select Domains
- Select Manage Domains
- Select DNS here:
- Scroll to "Add a Custom DNS Record"
- Type "YOURSUBDOMAIN" into the Name input.
- Select CNAME from the type drop down menu.
- Type "target.clickfunnels.com" into the Value Input.
- Select "Add Record Now"
** Please Note: SUBDOMAIN Should be the subdomain your desire to use. **
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your subdomain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.