This article will show you how to set up a subdomain from a domain managed within Cloudflare
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Click on your DNS records tab
- Select CNAME
- Enter "YOURSUBDOMAIN" in the name input
- Enter "target.clickfunnels.com" in the domain name input
- Select "Add Record"
** Please Note: SUBDOMAIN Should be the subdomain your desire to use. **
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your subdomain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.