What you will need:
- A domain registered outside of ClickFunnels
- Access to your Registrar DNS Records or Zone Editor
**Please note: these guides are intended to connect your Subdomain (subdomain.domain.com) with ClickFunnels. If you wish instead to connect your root domain (i.e. www.domain.com) instead, please visit the appropriate guide here.**
**Important note: a CNAME record can only point to one destination, so if you do wish to use a Subdomain for your funnels, please bare in mind it will ONLY point to your funnels and not to an external website.**
Step One: Locate Your Registrar Below
- Using the list below, click on your registrar and follow along with the instructions on how to create your CNAME record.
BlueHost: How to add a subdomain within BlueHost
Cloudflare: How to add a subdomain within CloudFlare
Dreamhost: How to add a subdomain within Dreamhost
Google Domains: How to add a subdomain within Google Domains
Namecheap: How to add a subdomain within Namecheap
Siteground: How to add a subdomain with Siteground
Shopify: How to add a subdomain within Shopify Domain using Opensrs
** Updates coming soon**
1and1: How to add a subdomain within 1and1.com
** Updates coming soon**
**Please note: If you do not see your Registrar listed above, our support agents will be unable to provide assistance.**
Step Two: Working In Another Registrar
**Important note: since we are unable to support all registrars, these general directions are intended to assist with the CNAME record creation. It is recommended you contact the help desk of your domain registrar to assist with record creation following these instructions.**
- From within your domain Registrar, navigate to your DNS Records. Depending on your Host, this may be in an Advanced Zone Editor, DNS Records, or somewhere else entirely.
- In your DNS Records, locate where it says to "Add a Record" and click it.
- Depending on your Registrar, the specific wording may vary at this point. However, you want to create a Name for your CNAME record (this would be your subdomain i.e. if your domain will be go.domain.com, your Name for your subdomain would be "go").
- Like above, the name of the next step may vary by provider. Typically, it will say something like Points To, or Target. You want to type "target.clickfunnels.com" (no quotes) in this field.
- Add your record.
- If unsure whether changes were made, check on your domain propagation here.
- If it is still not propagating, please contact your Registrar's Support for assistance.
**Please note: it can take 24-48 hours for DNS Records to fully propagate.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.