What you will need:
- A Siteground Account
- Access to Your Siteground DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- From within your Siteground account, click the "My Accounts." Menu.
- Select Access cPanel.
- Click "Advanced DNS Zone Editor."
- Create a CNAME for the desired subdomain.
- Enter the desired subdomain in the Name field.
- Enter a TTL or time till live value (Example 6000).
- Select Type CNAME from the dropdown.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com in the Address field.
- Click "Add Record."
Step Two: Add your Subdomain within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.