This article will show you how to set up a subdomain from a domain purchased from NameCheap
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- Sign into your account
- Selet Domain List
- Select Manage
- Select Advanced DNS from the drop down
- Select Add new record
- Create a CNAME record
- In the Host input, enter your desired subdomain (Example provided is subdomain.scentandsuds.com)
- Targeted at "target.clickfunnels.com"
- Select Save Changes
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
- Click "Use an Existing domain"
- Enter your subdomain
- Click "I've done this step"
- Associate your domain with a funnel.
- Validate your SSL.
Please note. DNS servers can sometimes take up to 48 hours to update.SSL Certificates can take up to 48 hours to update.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.