What you will need:
- A GoDaddy Account
- Access to Your GoDaddy DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign into your GoDaddy Account.
- Select your Domain's DNS settings.
- Click the "Add" button at the bottom right.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
Step Two: Add Your Domain Within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.