What you will need:
- A Cloudflare Account
- Nameservers pointing to Cloudflare (learn to set this up in Cloudflare)
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create Your CNAME Record
- From within your Cloudflare account, click on the domain you wish to connect with ClickFunnels.
- Along the top menu, select "DNS."
- Under DNS Records and towards the top, select CNAME from the dropdown.
- Enter "Subdomain" as the Name* (you would put your subdomain in here).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the Domain Name.
- Leave it as Automatic TTL.
- Leave the cloud as is so it is Orange.
- Click "Add Record."
**Please Note: "Subdomain" is used in the example above to signify your subdomain. You can name this anything that will fit your desired end domain.**
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.