Marketplace - Seller Guidelines
- Items uploaded for sale must be unique and of your own creation. Do not submit templates based on tutorials, other people’s creations, or templates already available for free from ClickFunnels.
- You must have the rights to license the items you upload, either because they are your own original content, or because you have a license that grants you permission to resell any third-party assets included with your item. This includes images, videos, icons and other graphics.
- Templates should be easily editable and do not contain large sections of complicated additional code.
- Submissions may not contain 3rd party plugins or tracking codes
- Submissions may not contain code for any email or auto responder integrations, services, or any other attempt to harvest or otherwise collect information about others
- Everything uploaded should be appropriate for commercial sale. Do not attempt to upload items that contain profanity, nudity, or violence.
- Submissions may not contain content suggesting the procurement, selling, or usage of:
Adult or Erotic Products and Services
Counterfeit currency, stamps or coins
Satellite products that violate the Radiocommunications Act
Electronic Surveillance Equipment designed or used primarily to illegally intercept/record the private actions or interactions of others without their knowledge or permission
Illegal Drugs (such as narcotics, steroids etc.)
Destructive devices and Explosives
Government Ids and Licenses, Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
Offensive Material and Child Pornography
- Do not buy your own items or engage in other conduct with the intention of defrauding ClickFunnels or other Marketplace Sellers.
- Submissions may not contain content from or link to spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- No submissions that contain scripts in attempt to distribute viruses, impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the functionality of ClickFunnels, the ClickFunnels Marketplace, or any of its users.
- No submissions that contain scripts to facilitate the use of a robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to attempt to access ClickFunnels, the ClickFunnels Marketplace, or any of its users.
- When using images containing recognizable faces or private locations that are not part of a royalty-free commercial use stock resource, please provide a filled out and signed model or location release.
- Submissions must adhere to rights of publicity. Celebrity images and/or celebrity names cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission of the celebrity or their management. This includes product endorsements and merchandise as well as unauthorized celebrity image collections.
- Funnel steps should not contain products in the Funnel Overview. Please review the Products tab for any Order Form or OTO pages for your funnel before submitting to the Marketplace.
- Custom CSS and HTML must be documented with comments to ensure ease-of-use for any potential buyers of the funnel. To learn about CSS comments please visit: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/Comments
To learn about HTML comments please visit: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/HTML/The_Importance_of_Correct_HTML_Commenting
Did this answer your question?