What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Account.
If you do not have a Clickfunnels account, you will need to create a Clickfunnels Affiliate Account. Click here to create an Clickfunnels Affiliate only account.
ClickFunnels will reserve any commissions earned before you submit your tax form for a total of 120 days.
To submit your tax form please:
- Login to your ClickFunnels or ClickFunnels Affiliate account.
- Then submit your tax form here: https://affiliates.clickfunnels.com/w-911017852
- Follow the instructions on the page. Please be sure to enter the same email address as your ClickFunnels affiliate account on your tax form submission.
- Affiliates residing in the US need to send a W-9.
- Affiliates outside of the US need to complete a W-8BEN form.
Once received, your account will be updated and you'll be notified via email.
**Please note that all information in your affiliate back office, including your payment preferences, must be completed before your account can be updated.**
When submitting your form, please include the email address under which the affiliate account is set up.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.