On your ClickFunnels pages, you have the ability to hyperlink almost everything on the page.
When you paste your links, please make sure that you are using Ctrl+V (PC) or Cmd+V (Mac) and not the right mouse button.
Right click pasting doesn't save in the editor.
You also need to make sure that you remove the # from the URL field. If you do not, it will break your URLs.
It is also important that you include the entire url. This includes the http:// or https://
If you do not include that, your links will not work properly.
How to Hyperlink Buttons
Click on the button that you wish to hyperlink, and go to the button settings.
Like any other link on the page, make sure that you remove the #. The page will otherwise think that you are trying to link to an anchor on the page.
You can also set the link to open in a new tab by changing the selection in the URL Target dropdown.
Make sure that you paste the entire URL, including the http:// or https://
You can also do the following actions with a button:
- Submit Order/Submit Form - allows you to collect information on that page, e.g. Optin/Order Pages and takes to the next page inside the funnel upon submission.
- Open the Pop Up - allows you to trigger the Pop Up on the page.
- Go To Next Step in Funnel - allows you to take your visitors/contacts to the next page inside the funnel, no information will be collected with the following button action.
- Scroll To Row/Section On Page - allows you to move your visitors/contacts on page to a specific section/row with a click of a button.
- Show/Hide Action - allows you to display or remove certain elements/rows/sections on a page with a click of a button.
How to Hyperlink Text
In order to hyperlink text, select the text that you wish to hyperlink, and click the hyperlink icon.
In the link options, you can do the following:
A) Add your URL. Make sure to remove the #. (Actions such as #scroll, #close-popup, #open-popup, etc. will also work here.)
B) Remove the hyperlink
C) Toggle this icon to open the link in a new window/tab.
D) Change the link color.
E) Close the link options
How to Hyperlink Images
Hyperlinking images is very similar to hyperlinking buttons.
Click on the image to go to the image settings.
You can add the URL and set it to open in a new window/tab if you like.
Please make sure you remove the # if you are linking to an external URL.
Take note that only certain Actions will work on images such as #submit-form, #open-popup, #yes-link, #yes-link-2, and #no-link
If you are linking to a page within your funnel or ClickFunnels account that is on the same domain, you can create a hyperlink with just the page path and not the entire URL.
The pages must be on the same domain. If one page is on a subdomain and the other is on the domain, it won't work.