Step 1: Contact PayPal Support to request access to Mass Payments.
Step 2: Mark affiliates as Ready For Payout
- Select Affiliates from the Backpack menu.
- Click on Change Affiliate Type.
- Turn on Ready For Payout.
- Click Save Affiliate Details.
Step 3: Download Mass Payment File From Backpack
- Select Payments From The Backpack menu.
- Click on Due Commissions.
- Click on Show - Due Commissions.
- Enter the minimum amount to payout affiliates.
This will only be used for this download and will not include any affiliates who do not meet this minimum threshold for payouts.
- Click Export Masspay File & Mark As Paid if you wish for affiliates included in this export to be marked as paid.
- Click Export Masspay Only if you wish to only download the CSV. You will need to come back in to mark affiliates manually if you select this option.
Step 4: Upload Mass Payment File To Paypal
- Select Tools.
- Click on Send Money.
- Click on Make a Mass Payment.
- Upload your CSV file.
If your account is eligible for mass payment, you will be able to upload your CSV file here.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.