What you will need:
- SMTP Integration. Click here to learn how to create an SMTP integration.
- Custom Domain. Click here to learn how to set up your custom domain.
Step 1: Create Your Broadcast
- Select Broadcasts from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on New Email Broadcast.
- Type the Subject Line for your email.
- Select the Email List(s) to which you wish to send your email.
Note: If contacts are on multiple lists, they will only receive the email once.
- Select your SMTP Configuration.
- Send Only to Subscribers active in Past X Days. [OPTIONAL]
- Type to From Name for your email broadcast.
- Type an email address to Send a Test Email. [OPTIONAL]
- Toggle the option to Send Now or to Send Later.
Step 2: Select An Email Template
- Hover your mouse over the email template thumbnail and click Use This Template.
- Click on Open Email Editor.
- Edit your email in the email editor.
- After you are done editing your email, click Save.
- Click Close.
- Click Send Email or Queue Scheduled Email.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.