What you will need:
- To import contacts, you must use a .csv file. Also, it cannot start with any blank (empty) rows.
- Create a static email list in Actionetics. Click here to learn how to create an email list in Actionetics.
Step 1: Import Contacts
- Select Contacts from the Actionetics menu.
- Click on Import Contacts.
- Click on Choose File to locate the .csv file saved on your computer.
- Click on Upload.
- Drag each Available Field on the right to the correct location in Your CSV's Columns on the left.
- Click Review.
- Select your list from the Add To Lists drop down.
- Click on Looks Good! Import These Contacts.
Once your list has been imported you will receive a message about whether or not the import was successful.
Pro Tip: If you need to view the details of previous imports, the direct link to that page is: https://app.clickfunnels.com/contact_profile_imports
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.