Step One: Open your SMTP Settings
- Select your Account Drop down Menu
- Select SMTP Settings
- Select Set Up Email Settings
- Select Get Started
Step Two: Enter your SMTP Settings
- Title - The name of your integration. This is for your reference only. This can be anything that you like.
- From Name - This is the name that will display in the user's email client when they receive an email from you.
- From Email - This is the email address that your emails will be sent from. This will also be the address that users respond to if they click "Reply" in their email client.
- Domain - Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP
- Address - Enter your businesses physical address
- SMTP Footer - Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
<center><p>Company Name | 123 Address, City, State, Zip | 9876543210</p>
- Select Default SMTP integration if appropriate
- Select Save SMTP Integration
Your internal Clickfunnels Email with a Clickfunnels purchased domain is now complete.
If you require further assistance, you can click the support icon in the bottom-right corner of this page.