What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Account
Step 1: Remove Badge From Existing Funnels
- Go to an existing funnel and click on Edit Page for the page in the funnel with the affiliate badge.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Select Hide from the Affiliate badge drop down.
You will need to repeat this process for all existing pages that already have the affiliate badge.
Step 2: Remove Badge From Future Funnels
- Select Account Details from the profile menu.
- Click on Expand next to Affiliate Settings.
- Turn the toggle off for the Clickfunnels Affiliate Badge.
- Click Save.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.