What you need:
- Supported Digital File: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, zip, txt, csv, or xls (Max Size 3MB)
Step 1: Add Digital Asset To Your Clickfunnels Account
- Select Digital Assets from the Account Profile menu.
- Click on New Asset.
- Click on Choose File.
- Enter the Asset Name.
- Enter the From Name. [Optional]
- Enter the From Email. [Optional]
- Enter the Message. [Optional]
- Click Add.
Important File Size Limitation
The file you're uploading must be 3MB or less in size or it will not upload.
If your file is over 3MB, you will need to host your file externally on another hosting platform such as Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.