Prior to canceling your ClickFunnels account, please read through this information completely.
In order to cancel your ClickFunnels account, go to Account > Account Billing and then click Cancel My Subscription. (See #5 below)
You can see a breakdown of the Account Billing Settings below.
- Your Current Subscription
- When your Next Payment will be made
- Change your Subscription Plan
- Change your Credit Card / Payment Information
- Start Cancelation Process
**IMPORTANT: If you cancel your account, please note that your account subdomain will be made available for someone else; any funnels and pages you've created will be disabled; optins and leads will not be collected; and videos will not play.
- View Your Invoice History
If you would like to use ClickFunnels in the future, all you need to do is login to your account with the same email address and password and then select a payment method.